- Vendors who are interested can get the Vendor Registration application form at either Medivest’s website (www.medivest.com.my) or at Medivest Headquarters, Kuala Lumpur or at the Medivest office branch in government hospitals located in Negeri Sembilan, Melaka and Johor.
- The completed form, along with the supporting documents / copies, must be submitted together with the Terms and Conditions (T&C) and also the 'Conflict of Interest Declaration' (COI FORM) in an envelope named 'Vendor Registration of MSB' (number and category) on the left side of the envelope to the address below.
- The vendor is responsible for ensuring that all information provided is correct and accurate.
- The vendor will be charged RM100.00 for vendor registration fee. Payment must be paid via Money Order/Banker's Cheque under the name Medivest Sdn Bhd. Cash, online transfer, and company cheques are not accepted.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us at +603-2092 1000 ext. 618 for further clarification or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PROCUREMENT AND SUPPLY CHAIN DEPARTMENT
Medivest Sdn Bhd (224192-H)
Suite 13.01, Penthouse, Wisma E&C, No. 2 Lorong Dungun Kiri
Damansara Heights, 50490 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: +603-2092 1000 Fax: +603-2092 5000
Please click on the box below for vendor registration, terms and conditions, COI form and ABAC Policy.
The categories for maintenance, repair or supply of spare parts are as below:
- Refrigeration, Heating Ventilation and Air-Conditioning System
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- High Tension and Low Voltage System
- Telecommunication System – PABX
- Fire Protection System Fire Alarm, Hose Reel, Detector System, Automatic Suppression
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System
- Autoclave System
- Medical Gases System
- Nurse Call System
- Security System - CCTV
- Boiler/Calorifier System
- Safety Hazard Cabinet
- Rehabilitation Equipment
- Pendant Equipment
- Patient Bed
- Trolley and Wheel Chair
- Electrics, Electronic Equipment and Appliances
- Food/Kitchen Preparation Equipment
- Motorised Curtain And Track
- Weighing Scale Calibration
- HT/LV Relay Calibration
- Ambulance Repair and Loaner
- Water Testing
- Civil Works
- Ground Maintenance and Landscaping
- Pest Control
- Visiting Engineer
- Hardware Supplies
- Linen Supply
- Vehicle And Transport Supply
All scopes of work encompass service operations in government hospitals in Negeri Sembilan, Melaka and Johor.