Biomedical Engineering Maintenance Services
Medical equipment is highly specialised and delicate. They form an integral part of a medical facility and require planned preventive maintenance on a regular basis. Therefore, any breakdown requires a stipulated response in order for the equipment to function optimally. This ultimately ensures that medical personnel can continue to provide services to patients efficiently with minimal interruption.
Scope of services:
- Maintenance of all biomedical equipment inclusive of diagnostic, therapeutic, operating theatre, laboratory, radiology and other associated and allied equipment in the hospital.
- Inventory of biomedical equipment.
- Warranty and service contract management.
- Medical equipment planning to assess the need for biomedical equipment.
- Quality assurance testing for imaging equipment.